27 May 2009

SU Designs

[3]
I was trolling the internet looking for some photos or information about the recent Australian Fashion Week and was a bit disappointed at how little coverage there seemed to be of the event. Even the official RAFW site didn't offter much info or great photos of the show. That silly scrolling bar of photos that you have to balance your mouse over just perfectly in order to click was making me crazy! Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place? A lot of the photos that I found weren't labeled as to which designer they belonged so some of the pieces I liked, I have no idea who designed them.

One photo in particular caught my eye; a pretty pink flowy skirt with a lacy rufffled blouse on a model with hair loosely piled on her head. A lot of research and a little luck led me to find out it was from the SU Designs collection from designers Sonia Audino and Silvana Mancini.

[1][2]

14 comments:

Mariangela said...

i've bought Italina issue of Glamour and you're there!!! there are your photos, your links, and so on... =)
kiss

esme and the laneway said...

Hmm, I don't know where the pictures would be. I do like what you've found here, the yellow and grey is nice, and the I love red and black shoes :)

Anonymous said...

hi there -http://grazia.ninemsn.com.au has good coveragen from all australian fashion weeks/festivals/happenings! i hope that helps! some of the collections this year were AMAZING!! x

Kelley Anne said...

Oh my, I do love the grey pants and yellow blouse!

la más cara said...

I do love the skirt! so flower-like!
Nice to read your blog again!
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I love the skirt on the first image to... what a lovely colour!

eednic said...

an absolutely stunning wowness! (that sentence fragment best explains how i feel about these clothes)

Aya Smith said...

Oh, I always hate searches that go unrewarded ;_;

These pictures are lovely.. I feel so inspired!

Anonymous said...

the skirts and pants are so wonderfully flowly

Unknown said...

OMG!The Collections look lovely!It's like Blair's signature style :D

Piglet said...

Oh those are all kinds of dreamy gorgeous!

keke said...

http://showcoverage.vogue.com.au/australian-fashion-week-2009/index.php
has some good day by day coverage!
;) its only cause i'm australian

Mc Cranky! said...

the australian vogue website has a good section on fashion week, with all photos categorised by designer.

Meghan said...

The dresses you featured look amazing! I love the colors and flow of the skirts, dresses, all of it!