- It must be getting closet to that time where I tire of summer and think of nothing but tweed and wool and tights. I've been coveting that adorable peter pan collared dress from Lover for ages. It's completely out of my reach, but I also really like the tweed one from UO.
- I somehow always end up with lots of sleeveless jumpers and wool skirts for winter and can't figure out what to wear with them. I dreaming a bit here, but cashmere t-shirts sound like the perfect answer.
- A military inspired short coat for those days in between summer and fall.
- Maybe this will be the year I finally get my hands on a pair of brown riding boots. I like these Frye ones but don't have the patience to break in a new pair, so I'll be looking for used ones on Ebay
- The cut-out details on these lace up oxfords would look perfect with tights.
- Of course I'll be topping everything off with a wool beret. One in each color please!
01 August 2009
See More: Coveting