20 November 2009

Things I'm Loving

9
photo credits: fish bear, hello mr fox, bloom grow love, yyellow bird, emerson merrick, ginny branch, helveticaneue, lina scheynius, bee hives

Things I'm loving right now:
  • Watching the WWII in HD series on the History Channel. It's like crack for history nerds.
  • Dry shampoo! Thanks so much for all of your recommendations. What would I do without you gals? I ended up buying Bastiste because, well, it was the first one I found at Sally's Beauty and it was cheap. Now that I know I like it maybe I'll try something different next time (or try a DIY home version?).
  • Listening to Simon & Garfunkel. For some reason that music just sounds like autumn to me.
  • The My Parents Were Awesome tumblr page. So funny. So good. So true.
  • Looking throught the archives of William Gedney's photography. Especially the San Francisco series. This deserves a post all its own.

14 comments:

Helen said...

oh i love listening to simon and garfunkel in the winter too. it reminds me of being little and my dad putting the record player on on a saturday afternoon.

Elizabeth Bruemmer said...

oooh thanks for linking to that photographer, so many beautiful photos to browse through..

Little Lost Treasures said...

I just love simon and garfunkel! They do sound like Autumn :)
The photos are so beautiful

Antonio Barros said...

So pretty pictures!

thesingular.blogspot.com

Lexie said...

whenever i invite people over to my apartment, simon and garfunkle ALWAYS gets played at some point in the evening. never fails. everyone loves them!

Mary said...

Best awesome parent pic: Gene from Nov 8

crystalpistol said...

baby powder and cornstarch are awesome for absorbing oil from your roots! make sure you really rub it in though!

The Semi Sweet said...

Thanks for posting that link to myparentswereawesome. I'm going to have to post a pic of my mom up there.

Roxanne Rosensteel said...

Oh what wonderful photos! I especially love the first, second, and last one. Also I couldn't agree more about Simon and Garfunkel. I've been listening to them a lot too.

TIRED MARGOT said...

your blog is like a breath of fresh air..
love it










drinkteabecontent.blogspot.com

Jen said...

I adore the entirety of your blog (:
I believe it's what they call perfection!

Furniture movers said...

Thanks for providing links of the things you love. I’m going to check this out right now.

Baby registry said...

Nice list. I wish I could summarize all the things that I love in just 10 items.

Anonymous said...

that llama child is so darling.