16 March 2010

Spring Etsy Update

This morning the sun is already shining in the windows, the air is warmer than it has been in days and the forecast says it's going to be 60 degrees outside! Perhaps I'm being a bit optimistic but I'd say that spring is officially here.

So, on that note, here's a little sneak peek at all of the items I'll be adding to the Etsy shop throughout the day. Sundresses! Cotton skirts! Pretty blouses! Can you tell I'm a bit excited to finally get to do this? In this bunch there's a lovely yellow blouse that reminds me of the one in the Nadinoo collection, a 30s deadstock cotton day dress and the softest cotton floral dress I think I've ever laid my hands on.

One of the comments that I get most often about the shop is that you ladies would like to see larger sizes. I hear ya! So, I just wanted to note that many of these items are in larger sizes (40-44 in. bust). Don't let the dress form fool you. If you see something you like, be sure to check the description for the exact size! Thanks as always for stoppin' by!

Untitled-1

16 comments:

Rosie said...

Such pretty colors! I love that yellow blouse with the peter pan collar!

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Am happy of your larger sized selection. Here in Sacramento, we a a berg of larger sized girls, but few store provide for all our uh, shapeliness. I really think it's an untapped niche, we who butter our bread are still very very styling. xo. -Bella Q

jenny said...

Love the way you posted them in color order. :) Lovely pieces!

Kir said...

Oh my goodness, I love that long sleeved peter pan collar blouse! It totally reminds my of the one in the Nadinoo photoshoot that I'm envying.
And that 50's dress is adorable too. I love 50's skirts and dresses.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4572/4016463902ebf47e1a06o.jpg

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4591/40164639521fa65c3353o.jpg

It's so neat how you always put them up in color order. It's like a happy rainbow smiling at me. :)

A Shopaholic is loose said...

Oooh, I love that mint green dress, it´s really pretty! ;-)

BB said...

what a pretty little post this is!

TracyAnn said...

Wow, I love the cut of that gingham dress!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

One of the dresses I really loved is already sold :( pooey. THere is another though! hopefully soon. I have one on reserve for friday as it is. ^_^

Anonymous said...

LOVING the color update
so cute!
thanks for sharing as always
love the blog!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Beat Girl said...

Oh, I love how you name the pieces after Beatle songs. You even include ones like Clarabella! Nice touch and has made me smile.

Here comes the sun indeed...:-)

Thank you for lovely blog
x

Fabiola "Fab" said...

such lovelies!!!!

rachel red lips said...

lovely as always. i adore the color order you put things in!

do you pin the dresses to fit the dress form? just wondering..

Sally Jane Vintage said...

Thanks so much everyone! I've just added the last of this bunch to the shop.

Rachel: Sometimes I will clip the clothes in the back to show the shape of the dress.

Q's Daydream said...

such pretty things!

Mystery Flight Vintage said...

wow! i love it all. the colour groupings work really well.

Gabs Brown said...

You're so English with your obsession with the weather - I love it! Come to the UK, you'll fit in a treat!

http://theoxwolds.blogspot.com/