photos by Tom b.
- vintage Navy sailor pants
- Fletcher for Lyell sweater
- 70s leather boots
- vintage wool beret
A few fun facts about Beekman Place:
- It was built in 1882 and used to be known as Temple Court.
- It is one of the earliest surviving fire-proof buildings built in New York City.
- It was the third building in the city to have an elevator installed (they still work and we rode in them!).
- You can see the Woolworth Building, built in 1913, through the atrium skylights.
- It has been sitting abandoned in the middle of the city for more than a decade.
- The building is rumored to be sold to Andre Balazs and being renovated into a luxury hotel.