29 January 2008

My New Closet




Today was a day of full-on closet organization. After a trip to Lowe's I was armed with all the tool I needed to finally unpack all the clothing boxes that had been stacked in the closet for a week. The sweaters are all hung in canvas shelves that attach to the closet bar. They used to be folded into drawers but I could never see them so I would forget what was on the bottom of the stack and never wear it. This way I can see all the sweaters and can give some love to some of the neglected ones. It's still a work in progress as I have room for one more chest-of-drawers for all my scarves, tights and other unmentionables. Yay! I'm super excited to finally be in the new space and will keep you undated on how things are moving along.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous!!! I have small closet space. ;-)
I also like to see everything, that's how I have my space designed.

Wendy said...

I can never get my closet to look this organized! I tend to leaves clothes everywhere. And your space is so capacious.

OLD BLOSSOM BOX said...

i absolutely love ur wardrobe... am at most envy..

Anonymous said...

I also have major closet envy!

AlicePleasance said...

Great organization! I'm glad you like the new apartment :-)

Riikka Aaltonen said...

Wow.
That's the biggest and the best wardrobe ever!

Charlotte said...

It's such a great closet! I hope, I'll have a similiar one at my new place :-)

Anonymous said...

It's so organized - I love it.

Anonymous said...

oh. my. goodness. I'm so so jealous. I was just writing (read: complaining) this week about not having any closet space at a ll!

nitovuori said...

Oh boy, I am jealous of your new closet! So well organized too!

Sally Jane Vintage said...

Trust me, it won't stay this organized for long! Just wait a couple of weeks and there will be clothes everywhere. It is the biggest closet I've ever had to myself though. Can't complain about that!

Fashion Tidbits said...

how many pairs of shoes do you have? i am madly jealous

Soul Tanggg said...

WOW I could definately use a closet that size!

christine said...

wow i'm drooling over that closet space!

lily said...

SO SO jealous....i love wardrobes almost as much as I love clothes

x