11 January 2008

See Ya Later!


Well, this is it ladies! It’s my last post before the big move. Don’t fret as I haven’t abandoned you completely. I won’t be able to post from the road and our computer will be traveling with the movers so I’m not exactly sure when I’ll be back up and running. I'm thinking around the end of the month. The store, however, will stay completely operationally throughout the transition.

I’ll be taking loads of photos on our trip and can’t wait to share them with you. I’ll also be thrifting a lot along the way so I should have a carload of treasures to show you. I’ll also get right back to Wardrobe Remix photos. See you when I get to PA!

Love, Sally Jane

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Best of luck!

Mónica said...

I hope you enjoy and you have a good trip! I am looking forward to see the pics;)

Nina said...

good luck!

Monikapolitan said...

Much luck on you voyage!

Carolina Lange said...

I wish you good luck!

Carolina Lange said...

And have fun!

Vintage Indie said...

Sorry I just stumbled upon your blog today, but I can't wait until your settled to start posting again. Good luck to you!
VI

Anonymous said...

have a safe trip !

Unknown said...

I just discovered your blog this morning & can't seem to peel myself away from it! Love it in every way. Best of luck on heading East... i'm living in L.A with my boyfriend (&3 kitties as well!), & we hope to do the same thing one day. Thanks so much!

AsianCajuns said...

Have a great trip! I look forward to your blogging return.

In Yr Fshn said...

Have fun and good luck!

Flair said...

Oh have fun on your trip! I can't wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

good luck!!! it all sounds so very exciting! wishing you the best. oxo.

Lauren said...

good luck!!

Sharks Keep Moving said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharks Keep Moving said...

hurray and good luck! from no-longer-anonymous oregon! ;)