20 August 2009

Viral Fashion

To prove just how viral things can be online, here I am posting about Vivetta, a collection I discovered through Aya's blog that she discovered through Erin's blog. Even though it seems to be yet another line I am just now discovering since I've been out of the loop, I couldn't help but repost it with my take on it. While some of the looks are a bit too cutesy for me (fuzzy coats with kitten pockets?) I do like the more streamlined outfits like the ones below. To me they feel a bit 60s French pop star meets Greenwich Village beatnik which I think perfectly sums up the image I have in my head of my fall wardrobe.

Untitled-1

17 comments:

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

Love the bottom right, very sailor-esque.

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

i was just looking at this collection last night and saved a bunch of images to my computer for an inspiration post. viral fashion, indeed!

xoxo

Karolina said...

Thanks for sharing!! I love the second image!! I have a similar top and a skirt now I am considering buying a bow!! Very nice look :)

http://szynal.com

AlicePleasance said...

I saw them on Aya's blog as well and fell in love with the last outfit...stripes again ;-)

Isabel said...

Haha, I love your description of a "60s French pop star meets Greenwich Village beatnik". That sounds like an excellent look to go for.

Amy P. said...

I love the little military coat and the last outfit! Oh stripes....Haha, your description of those outfits is pretty much the vibe I'm getting.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tara-lynn / good night, day said...

i never comment, but just wanted to this time, to say i enjoy your blog!

Corinna said...

great shoes and stripes..i'm in love ;)

What we four say said...

I saw this yesturday on someones blog which I can't recal now. I was stunned then and again now, it's so gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!
im loving the red detail on the military-style dress
beautiful!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Aya Smith said...

ahah! That's pretty hilarious, you from me and me from her... maybe someone will discover it from you and blog about it as well? :)

Love this collection!

Lexie said...

i love these looks!

Jules said...

I LOVE that dress!!!

roxanne said...

love this. it screams zooey deschanel in every way, but i am a big fan.

Susan said...

All lovely except for those horrible high waisted, cropped pants - bottom right. A bit, old man 'Harry High Pants'.

Lauretha Sudjono said...

those are lovely outfits of 60's frenchpop.. ;)