15 September 2009

Lyell

Of all the fall collections to come out the one I've been most anxious to see is Lyell and here's our first little teaser of a look at the line. Ms. Fletcher never disappoints me. The colors, the shapes, the fabrics... they all belong in my closet pronto! I can't wait until the actual lookbook comes out and I can really see the details.I think my favorite outfit here is the second one; black tap shorts, brown vest, white shirt. Unfortunately line is so special (read: expensive!), the closest I'll ever come to owning a piece is the UO collaboration. The little black shorts look a lot like the ones at UO, so that's a start. And the detailing around the collar of the vest looks like the grey dress in the UO line (that's my favorite piece from the collaboration). I haven't seen any of the Urban pieces in person. I'm guessing the quality is not quite as nice as the real thing.

lyell

4 comments:

corrie said...

I checked out most of the Urban pieces in person and was actually really surprised by the quality! Things fit well and the materials felt quite nice. I plan on picking up the purple dress and tap shorts as soon as I have some extra cash.

anja louise said...

Yay! I'm excited to see the big versions of these pieces. I ordered the tap shorts from UO, but they're on back order till Oct. Will report on the quality when I get them!

stef said...

so adorable. i just stumbled upon your blog and love your style!
i love these pieces, especially the drop back red tank. i love the drape. off the check out the UO collection....

martine said...

Search and share for popular fashion free coupons at highfivecoupons is the online source for fashion coupons