30 October 2010

Sponsor Spotlight

a

Knowing that I'm always a sucker for any thing to do with birds, the other day Tom forwarded an email to me that he thought I would like. It was from the Cornell Lab of Ornithology and included things such as photographing White-tailed Ptarmigan on the slopes of Mt. Ranier and following the migration route of a three month old Osprey named Penelope.

So, you can see why I'm smitten with the adorable little bird belt buckles made by Cassie Stephens of Cassie Art, one of my lovely sponsors this month. Cassie's a fellow southern gal hailing from Nashville, TN and spends her days as an elementary school art teacher. In her spare time she creates clay belt buckles paired with vintage fabric. Doesn't that sound like fun way to spend your days? If birds aren't your thing, there are also apples and bunnies or she'll work with you to created your own custom belt. Be sure to stop by and check out her shop!

1 comment:

Bessie handmade vintage and retro fabric bags said...

I will check out the shop- these are gorgeous!