03 April 2012

So Long, Marianne

summerland a
Wardrobe: Summerland, Photography: Anja Verdugo, Model: Skye Velten, Styling, hair & makeup: Megan Hart

You've probably already seen these photos floating around on other blogs, but I couldn't help joining the fray.  The photos are from the spring 2012 editorial for Summerland, a Portland based shop that stocks independent designers as well as vintage finds.  The photos were taken by Anja Verdugo of Clever Nettle.  I get so excited seeing a fellow blogger having so much success and transcending the personal-style-blogger rut that so many of us (I'm guilty!) fall in to.  Way to go Anja!

summerland b

8 comments:

Cat said...

These remind me so much of Aubin & Wills' spring campaign with Irina Lazareanu & Alex James - really gorgeous photos, I wish my house was so photogenic, I'd love to copy-cat some of these! Thanks for sharing!

Cat xxx
http://www.takecourageblog.com/

Unknown said...

I love the look of these! And not just because I have two of those dresses! :)

marmarvintage said...

Yeah her looks are enduring....I am in love one of those dresses

Maria from MarMarVintage

thepinkmateproject said...

great looks! i love all the editorial in this post!

vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

ariana said...

Nice dresses and amazing haircut!

Aïcha said...

the yellowish dress (before the last one) makes me want to travel. can't explain that, but it is really beautiful ! xx

sweet harvest moon said...

Love this! Perfect for Spring!

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

This is a beautiful lookbook. the photos are fashion are both brilliant!
Daisy Dayz
Cross-Jones-Photography
My Hub Pages