28 January 2013

Ace & Jig Spring 2013

ace

I know I've already posted a few spring/summer collections, but none of them have me as excited about warmer weather than this one.  It's the new collection from Ace & Jig and I want a closet full of it.  I not only like their aesthetic but the business practice behind it so I've made a point to collect one piece from them each season.  Last spring it was this dress, then in the fall this top.  For this collection I have my eye on the navy striped mini dress.  It looks so comfortable and easy to wear. 

ace jig

3 comments:

America Lettuce said...

such lovely and relaxed looks. I want that plaid dress!

http://lettuceforyou.blogspot.com/

Charity said...

such beautiful dresses! i'm loving the red and white one.

lumivintage.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ugggh i love these fabrics!!!!!
Ace & Jig are the best! Thanks for posting!

- Meaghan